This topic contains 4 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by mos June 18, 2015 at 10:53 pm.

• Author

2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
    2 teaspoons canola oil
    1/4 cup Catalina salad dressing
    4-1/2 teaspoons onion soup mix
    1 tablespoon grape jelly

In a large nonstick skillet, brown chicken in oil. Transfer to a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the salad dressing, soup mix and jelly; pour over chicken.

Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.

Yield: 2 servings.

Can’t wait to try this recipe, sounds really good.

This is one of my husbands favorite recipes. That and the grape jelly meatballs. Hmmmm, he seems to be a big fan of grape jelly anything now that I think about it!

My family devoured this…going to make it again. Definitely will add this recipe to each of my kids recipe binder.

This sounds really good. I am going to try this one soon.

mos
    Participant

nikmilton…”Definitely will add this recipe to each of my kids recipe binder.” I find this statement both astounding and exciting! please share!

as soon as dd was tall enough to look onto the stove top, i included her in meal preps. i included her in baking, broiling, roasting…when she was shorter (giggle!) and her favorite was gold fish meatloaf. she’s a great cook today, but an exceptional baker!

so i’m sure that all of us here would like to know your intent with the binders!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register