Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
      2 teaspoons canola oil
      1/4 cup Catalina salad dressing
      4-1/2 teaspoons onion soup mix
      1 tablespoon grape jelly

In a large nonstick skillet, brown chicken in oil. Transfer to a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the salad dressing, soup mix and jelly; pour over chicken.

Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.

Yield: 2 servings.

Can’t wait to try this recipe, sounds really good.

This is one of my husbands favorite recipes. That and the grape jelly meatballs. Hmmmm, he seems to be a big fan of grape jelly anything now that I think about it!

My family devoured this…going to make it again. Definitely will add this recipe to each of my kids recipe binder.

This sounds really good. I am going to try this one soon.

mos
      Participant

nikmilton…”Definitely will add this recipe to each of my kids recipe binder.” I find this statement both astounding and exciting! please share!

as soon as dd was tall enough to look onto the stove top, i included her in meal preps. i included her in baking, broiling, roasting…when she was shorter (giggle!) and her favorite was gold fish meatloaf. she’s a great cook today, but an exceptional baker!

so i’m sure that all of us here would like to know your intent with the binders!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.