- March 15, 2009 at 3:14 am #271596
3 potatoes — peeled and grated
3 carrots — peeled and grated
1 onion — peeled and grated
1 tablespoon oil
salt and pepper to taste
Combine potatoes, carrots and onion in medium bowl and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste. Heat oil in skillet.
Dump in potato mixture and form into a large pancake. Cook until browned on one side, and then flip over and repeat. Serve cut into wedges, or just break it up.
Serve plain, or with applesauce, or sour cream or ranch dressing or condiment of choice.
- March 15, 2009 at 10:02 pm #417567
wow thank you so much, sounds wonderful!
- March 15, 2009 at 10:38 pm #417577
Love carrots and potatoes, never thought of making hashbrowns with carrots added! Can’t wait to try them!
- March 15, 2009 at 11:36 pm #417609
This sound really good !!!! I am a huge carrot fan !!! I bet I will really love this one because potatoes are my most favorite food !!!
So this one is a double threat !!!!
- July 4, 2009 at 11:38 pm #423287
What a great idea…..sounds yummmmm……..thank you!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.