- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated November 22, 2010 at 2:04 pm by .
- November 7, 2008 at 5:40 pm #266226
Carrot Cheesecake Ball
1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple
1/4 cup dry coconut flakes (optional)
1/2 cup finely shredded carrots
1/2 cup raisins
12 ozs. cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. ginger (powdered works best here)
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
Drain a small can of crushed pineapple, and soak up excess juice with paper towel. Set aside.
Mix your dry ingredients and toss in the carrots and raisins. Mix the pineapple, coconut, vanilla, and cream cheeses. Add dry ingredients, (you might prefer slightly more sugar than I do) form into a ball and roll in graham cracker crumbs.
Serve with graham cracker, carrot sticks, or whatever you think would go with this. Enjoy!
- November 21, 2010 at 10:50 pm #429265
This one also sounds delicious, looking forward to trying it. I think it’d be great to serve with small gingersnaps or sugar cookies, teddy grahams.
- November 22, 2010 at 2:04 pm #429270
This one sounds yummy! Think I’ll make it for Thanksgiving as an extra touch. Thank you….
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.