- August 26, 2009 at 12:06 am #275568
Prep Time: 1 hour 0 min
Total Time: 1 hour 30 min
Makes: 3 dozen cookies
1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® oatmeal cookie mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup grated carrots
1 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 oz (half of 8-oz package) cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup finely chopped nuts, if desired
1. Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir cookie ingredients until stiff dough forms.
On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart.
3. Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
4. In small bowl, mix cream cheese, 1 tablespoon butter, the vanilla and powdered sugar with spoon until smooth. Spread frosting over cookies.
Sprinkle with nuts. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
You can freeze these cookies tightly wrapped for up to two months
1 Cookie: Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 40); Total Fat 4 1/2g (Saturated Fat 2 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 85mg; Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 10g); Protein 1g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0% Exchanges: 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 1 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.