- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated January 8, 2008 at 1:21 am by .
- January 8, 2008 at 1:21 am #255042Liss
Caribbean Grilled Chicken Breast with Pineapple Salsa
1 package fruity type of Marinade
1/4 cup water2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts2 red onions, cut into 3/4-inch thick slices (do not separate into
2 tablespoons olive oilkosher salt and Ground Black Pepper
1 cup chopped fresh pineapple1/2 red bell pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
1/4 cup chopped red onion
1/4 cup pineapple juice2 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1/2 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
1/8 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
Directions:1. Combine marinade mix with water, oil and vinegar in glass dish or
large self-closing plastic bag.
Add chicken, turning to coat all sides.Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, or longer for extra flavor.
2. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium.
Cook chicken 4-5 minutes per side or until done, basting withremaining marinade halfway through cooking, if desired.
Discard any leftover marinade.
3. Rub or brush red onion slices with olive oil; season with salt andpepper.
Grill over medium heat 3-4 minutes per side.
4. In a medium bowl, combine salsa ingredients.Serve chicken atop grilled red onion slices; top with salsa.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.