- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated August 10, 2009 at 12:52 am by .
- August 10, 2009 at 12:52 am #275068
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
Makes: 4 servings
1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch slices
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon orange juice
1 tablespoon molasses
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
2. Cook pork and garlic in skillet 6 to 8 minutes, turning occasionally, until pork is light brown and no longer pink in center.
Drain if necessary.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients; cook until mixture thickens and coats pork.
Pork tenderloin may cost more than other cuts of pork, but there is very little waste because it has no bones and very little fat.
Try this sweet-and-spicy glazed pork with grilled corn on the cob, a fast-cooking rice blend mix or a can of sweet potatoes.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.