- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated October 26, 2010 at 11:42 pm by .
- October 26, 2010 at 11:42 pm #287568
Caramel & Marshmallow Dip
4 cups miniature marshmallows
7 ounces soft caramel candies, unwrapped
1/4 cup evaporated milk
1. For the Stovetop: Place marshmallows, caramels and evaporated milk in medium saucepan; cook over low heat until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly. Pour into serving bowl.
2. For the Microwave Oven: Microwave marshmallows, caramels and evaporated milk in large microwavable bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes; stir. Microwave 1 minute or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended.
3. Serve dip warm with an assortment of dippers.
Makes about 1 3/4 cups dip.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.