- This topic has 3 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated November 12, 2012 at 9:57 pm by .
- November 11, 2012 at 7:12 pm #311693
ok…hi every one.
I’m looking for a dry mix to give as gift and add cream cheese to make a spread. Looked to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.
- November 12, 2012 at 2:02 pm #434765
Hello and Welcome to Budget101, Crazylegs! Good to have you here. Thanks; Virginia
- November 12, 2012 at 5:24 pm #434777
Hey there! Glad you are here. You are right, it took some digging. Here it was I found:
Budget101.com – – Boursin Cheese Spread Mix
Budget101.com – – Herb Blend Mix for Cream Cheese | Seasoning Mix Recipes
I found them under DIY mixes. I hope it helps. Let me know if you need anything else and I will try to help. I am sure there are more here.
- November 12, 2012 at 7:19 pm #434783
Hi Crazylegs ~ Glad you joined the site. Looks like splashangel got to your question, anything else just ask.
- November 12, 2012 at 9:57 pm #434794
Welcome to the site. As you can see helpful people and lots of great information.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.