Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #322119

      I tried to yahoo new recipes for home cleaning. I am ‘almost’ ocd when it comes to home cleaning recipes. when i searched yahoo i was hard pressed to find one that did not come from here.

      proves it, liss your site is the best. 🙂

    • #443064
      Tashdan
      Participant

      @bethaliz6894 329766 wrote:

      I tried to yahoo new recipes for home cleaning. I am ‘almost’ ocd when it comes to home cleaning recipes. when i searched yahoo i was hard pressed to find one that did not come from here.

      proves it, liss your site is the best. 🙂

      i completely agree! the best part is, liss actually answers questions about her recipes and helps if you misunderstand or are unclear about something in them. that doesn’t happen with yahoo!

    • #443069

      exactly, even if you have a question about something that isn’t hers, she will still help you out. I have always been into the homemade cleaners and the attitude of make it done buy has gotten me out of some bad times in my life. I have doing this for over 25+ years.

    • #443628
      cjsmith45
      Participant

      I want to make my own automatic dishwasher detergent too, which is the best recipe?

    • #443644
      Liss
      Keymaster

      @cjsmith45 335338 wrote:

      I want to make my own automatic dishwasher detergent too, which is the best recipe?

      This one:
      Budget101.com – – Mom’s Super Dishwasher Sauce | Homemade Super Concentrated Dishwasher Detergent | MYO Liquid Dishwasher Soap

    • #443646

      @Liss 335631 wrote:

      This one:
      Budget101.com – – Mom’s Super Dishwasher Sauce | Homemade Super Concentrated Dishwasher Detergent | myo liquid dishwasher soap

      this one i’m gonna try asap along with the laundry sauce..well, when i find the time.
      i think i’ve got all the ingredients for everything, except the dr bonners soap. i looked for it at our new wal mart market a few days ago, but they didn’t carry it. gonna look else where soon.

      yeah, i so agree this is an awesome site!! love it!!!!
      liss, thank you so much for everything!

    • #443665
      FreebieQueen
      Moderator

      @MrsPaws 335660 wrote:

      This one I’m gonna try asap along with the laundry sauce..well, when I find the time.
      I think I’ve got all the ingredients for everything, except the Dr bonners soap. I looked for it at our new Wal Mart Market a few days ago, but they didn’t carry it.

      Try tractor supply, farm & garden type stores, Target carries it, Kmart MIGHT, I can never find it wallyworld.

    • #443666
      Rondas
      Participant

      I know CVS carries Dr. Bonners soap, you can also check most health food stores.

    • #443682

      Target carries little bottle of Dr. Bonners. I bought several small ones to try before I was committed to a huge bottle. a little goes a long way with that stuff.

      sometimes the smell can be really strong.

    • #443948

      Can anyone tell me how this works for plastic food storage containers? Mine come out with a film or a sticky substance (I have no idea what this is) on them, whether by hand or dishwasher. Thanks for your help and thanks Liss for the recipe.

      Looking forward to trying this.

    • #443950
      FreebieQueen
      Moderator

      @DarlaC 339512 wrote:

      Can anyone tell me how this works for plastic food storage containers? Mine come out with a film or a sticky substance (I have no idea what this is) on them, whether by hand or dishwasher. Thanks for your help and thanks Liss for the recipe. Looking forward to trying this.

      I’ve had good luck with it cleaning plastics, but I think it depends a lot on your dishwasher settings (water hotness, type of water- well water/hard water/soft water, etc)

    • #443960

      to help get rid of the film, toss a cup of vinegar in at the start of the rinse. it will clean the dishwasher and help the glasses not getting cloudy. after time the film will lessen and you can drop the cup of vinegar to a half of cup.

    • #443962

      Thank you FreebieQueen. Sounds like a miracle. Gonna give it a go.

      Thanks again for the info!!

Viewing 12 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.