cant find new recipes

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      bethaliz6894

I tried to yahoo new recipes for home cleaning. I am ‘almost’ ocd when it comes to home cleaning recipes. when i searched yahoo i was hard pressed to find one that did not come from here.

proves it, liss your site is the best. 🙂

Tashdan

@bethaliz6894 329766 wrote:

I tried to yahoo new recipes for home cleaning. I am ‘almost’ ocd when it comes to home cleaning recipes. when i searched yahoo i was hard pressed to find one that did not come from here.

proves it, liss your site is the best. 🙂

i completely agree! the best part is, liss actually answers questions about her recipes and helps if you misunderstand or are unclear about something in them. that doesn’t happen with yahoo!

bethaliz6894

exactly, even if you have a question about something that isn’t hers, she will still help you out. I have always been into the homemade cleaners and the attitude of make it done buy has gotten me out of some bad times in my life. I have doing this for over 25+ years.

cjsmith45

I want to make my own automatic dishwasher detergent too, which is the best recipe?

Liss

@cjsmith45 335338 wrote:

I want to make my own automatic dishwasher detergent too, which is the best recipe?

This one:
      Budget101.com – – Mom’s Super Dishwasher Sauce | Homemade Super Concentrated Dishwasher Detergent | MYO Liquid Dishwasher Soap

MrsPaws

@Liss 335631 wrote:

This one:
      Budget101.com – – Mom’s Super Dishwasher Sauce | Homemade Super Concentrated Dishwasher Detergent | myo liquid dishwasher soap

this one i’m gonna try asap along with the laundry sauce..well, when i find the time.
      i think i’ve got all the ingredients for everything, except the dr bonners soap. i looked for it at our new wal mart market a few days ago, but they didn’t carry it. gonna look else where soon.

yeah, i so agree this is an awesome site!! love it!!!!
      liss, thank you so much for everything!

FreebieQueen

@MrsPaws 335660 wrote:

This one I’m gonna try asap along with the laundry sauce..well, when I find the time.
      I think I’ve got all the ingredients for everything, except the Dr bonners soap. I looked for it at our new Wal Mart Market a few days ago, but they didn’t carry it.

Try tractor supply, farm & garden type stores, Target carries it, Kmart MIGHT, I can never find it wallyworld.

Rondas

I know CVS carries Dr. Bonners soap, you can also check most health food stores.

bethaliz6894

Target carries little bottle of Dr. Bonners. I bought several small ones to try before I was committed to a huge bottle. a little goes a long way with that stuff.

sometimes the smell can be really strong.

DarlaC

Can anyone tell me how this works for plastic food storage containers? Mine come out with a film or a sticky substance (I have no idea what this is) on them, whether by hand or dishwasher. Thanks for your help and thanks Liss for the recipe.

Looking forward to trying this.

FreebieQueen

@DarlaC 339512 wrote:

Can anyone tell me how this works for plastic food storage containers? Mine come out with a film or a sticky substance (I have no idea what this is) on them, whether by hand or dishwasher. Thanks for your help and thanks Liss for the recipe. Looking forward to trying this.

I’ve had good luck with it cleaning plastics, but I think it depends a lot on your dishwasher settings (water hotness, type of water- well water/hard water/soft water, etc)

bethaliz6894

to help get rid of the film, toss a cup of vinegar in at the start of the rinse. it will clean the dishwasher and help the glasses not getting cloudy. after time the film will lessen and you can drop the cup of vinegar to a half of cup.

DarlaC

Thank you FreebieQueen. Sounds like a miracle. Gonna give it a go.

Thanks again for the info!!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.