- August 27, 2008 at 10:34 am #262123
Hi! I’m maggifrom Ontario Canada. I have been on this list for awhile and now am here on the forum. I am a SAHM with a 6 year old daughter. We had her late in life (41) and I feel so blessed to have this time with her. Needless to say, we are trying to be budget conscious to make ends meet. I am a bookkeeper by career choice so budgeting comes easy for me. Sticking to the budget, well that is another thing. Isn’t it?
glad to be here.
- September 2, 2008 at 10:56 am #398188
am also from Ontario Canada , cool to see another Canadian here.
- April 17, 2009 at 5:05 am #419653
Hello! Welcome to the family!! ^_^
- April 20, 2009 at 1:43 am #419788
Hello fellow Canuck….I am also in Ontario (on Georgian Bay). It is great to meet another Canadian!
- April 20, 2009 at 4:38 am #419800
Welcome to the site. Lots of great info here. You’re right, we probably can all set up a budget but sticking to it ……. that’s when it get a little tougher.
- April 20, 2009 at 3:16 pm #419853
Welcome to the site. Yes it is a lot easier to make a budget than stick to it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.