Stuff I’d Like to See General can i post this here?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by bethaliz6894 November 8, 2010 at 2:01 am.

• Author

my success story

about 3 years ago we lost a 60 year told ash tree due to a tornado. we had a tree removal servivce come out and take the tree and remove the stump. it was a horrible mess. we took the mulch and moved it to the corner of our yard around more trees to make a sitting area. it looks nice. the sitting area has 5 trees. during the moving of the mulch i was hit in the ear and i was wearing my favorite hoop earring. i didnt realize it until the next day i lost an earring. since they were my favorite i didnt toss the one i still had.
    everyone and then when i was sitting back on the swing i would look for gold glittering and i never found it. 3 years later i am still thinking about this earring.
    last weekend we went out to rake and my husband used a blower around the 5 trees where the mulch was put. it is still about 6 inches thick. he really blew up the dust and i thought it sure would be somethinf if he uncovered my earring. we bagged 12 bags of leaves and pine needles.
    today i finally got around to doing laundry and after 3 loads i do a load of white and guess what i found in my washer…MY EARRING! i have my favorite pair back together. it is amazing that it was found. i can only guess it got snagged on someones sock when the kids were playing in the leaves.
    BTW: it is still in excellent shape. but shinner since it went through the wash.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Stuff I’d Like to See General can i post this here?