- This topic has 3 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated August 3, 2014 at 5:37 pm by .
- August 1, 2014 at 12:28 pm #345069
I came across this really cool idea for repurposing Tic-Tac Containers into cool little spice & seasoning jars. This idea rocks for camping, if you have a time-share or condo and don’t have much room, small apartments, or if you’re a college student and have really limited space!
You just peel off the labels (you could use goo gone) and make labels using clear/transparent avery label sheets on the computer, then just cut them out.
here is a photo of what they look like finished:
image credit: recycleart
You could put them all in a small container and have a ton of different spices at your fingertips, out of the way! They’re easy to refill too.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- August 1, 2014 at 10:45 pm #457123
Wow! That is a really great idea. We have a Motor Home, and a Time Share, and these would be perfect!
Space is always a problem Thanks!
- August 3, 2014 at 11:55 am #457169
I Love this idea! Very Cool, thank you for sharing!
- August 3, 2014 at 1:01 pm #457173
Wonderful idea and also great for the caravan, especially when we are always trying to keep the weight down inside the van.
- August 3, 2014 at 5:37 pm #457193
What an awesome idea. Heck, I might try this at home, I am so limited on counter space, I am always trying to figure out how to save on space! This would work great!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.