Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I came across this really cool idea for repurposing Tic-Tac Containers into cool little spice & seasoning jars. This idea rocks for camping, if you have a time-share or condo and don’t have much room, small apartments, or if you’re a college student and have really limited space!

You just peel off the labels (you could use goo gone) and make labels using clear/transparent avery label sheets on the computer, then just cut them out.

here is a photo of what they look like finished:

image credit: recycleart

You could put them all in a small container and have a ton of different spices at your fingertips, out of the way! They’re easy to refill too.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Wow! That is a really great idea. We have a Motor Home, and a Time Share, and these would be perfect!

Space is always a problem Thanks!

FreebieQueen

I Love this idea! Very Cool, thank you for sharing!

Wonderful idea and also great for the caravan, especially when we are always trying to keep the weight down inside the van.

Jennifer Green
      Participant

What an awesome idea. Heck, I might try this at home, I am so limited on counter space, I am always trying to figure out how to save on space! This would work great!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.