- January 5, 2006 at 4:21 pm #235394LissKeymaster
Submitted by: R Bender
1 LB of ground beef
1 small onion (optional)
2 large potatoes
hamburger seasoning (optional)
(amounts do not need to be exact. This is just a guideline. It will depend on your tastes and how hungry you are!)
1. Pull off 2 large pieces of aluminum foil and lay flat on your work surface
2. Split the ground beef in half and place one one each piece of aluminum foil and flatten ground beef into patties
3. Put seasonings on ground beef (salt, pepper and/or hamburger seasoning)
4. Slice onion and put onion on top of ground beef.
5. Clean potatoes and slice. Peel first if you so desire. Put potato slices on top of the onions (which is on top of the ground beef).
6. Clean carrots and slice. Peel first if you so desire. Put carrot slices on top of potato slices.
7. Bring up sides of aluminum foil and wrap contents so that everything is covered.
8. Place on grill. The amount of time that it cooks will depend on how much you put in the aluminum foil and how well done you like your hamburger and potatoes. You will eventually want to pull the largest one off and check it. Potatoes and Carrots are done when a fork can go through them.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.