- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated October 27, 2014 at 10:37 pm by .
- October 12, 2014 at 10:36 pm #347074
Campfire Comfort Chicken
15-20 chicken wings
Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb Seasoning
heavy duty aluminum foil
Fold aluminum foil to make a large pocket for the grill. Place chicken wings on foil and sprinkle Mrs. Dash on chicken. Cover with foil and cook at least one hour, or until chicken is lightly crispy.
When done, unfold aluminum foil and enjoy the chicken at the campfire. Servings: as needed
- October 27, 2014 at 4:18 pm #459070
- October 27, 2014 at 10:37 pm #459084
LOL! What I like best about this recipe is that you can make individual packets if need be. For example, Annabelle will only eat four wings with a little bit of seasoning, while her brother Bobby will eat eight and make it as spicy as can be, Dad (not to be out done by his son) will try for ten with extra seasoning, and Mom will settle for six because she has a healthy side salad as a side for all.
Each member of the family can make their own packet, add the amount of desired seasoning, and put on the fire. I so hope that you and yours enjoy;-D
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.