- This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated March 23, 2009 at 10:06 pm by .
- March 21, 2009 at 3:15 pm #271813mos
these are a wee bit different frim the recipe posted years ago…
Cake Mix Cookies:bounce:
1 box any flavor cake mix
1/2 cup flour
2/3 cup oil
6 oz. chocolate chips or any other flavor candy chips
Combine all of above ingredients except the chocolate chips. Mix
everything together well. Then add your chocolate chips; mix well.
Teaspoon onto un-greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for
Makes 2-3 dozen cookies.
- March 21, 2009 at 7:43 pm #418029Janice Terrell
Love those cake mix recipes – especially if you make your own cake mixes.
- March 21, 2009 at 7:54 pm #418033jaime
I am wondering if you can use your own home made cake mixes for this. Also, Janice, do you have a good home made cake recipe you could share?
- March 21, 2009 at 9:36 pm #418039Janice Terrell
Jaime – I use the recipes for cake mixes found on this site. My favorite is spice cake mix with walnuts & raisins added. Makes around 3 doz. depending on the size.
- March 22, 2009 at 12:40 pm #418074jaime
Janice- thanks for the info. I just love spice cake…will have to try it 🙂
- March 22, 2009 at 1:12 pm #418078JoAnn
YOu ladies got me wanting cookies lollll This recipe I’ll have to try..Nice quickie recipe.
- March 23, 2009 at 10:00 pm #418210mos
doncha just love quickies…err…cookies, that it! LOL!
- March 23, 2009 at 10:06 pm #418212Janice Terrell
mos. – either one used to be OK with me. Now the cookies sound really good to me!!! LOL
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.