- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated December 11, 2008 at 9:38 am by .
- December 8, 2008 at 9:58 am #267615
1 c. instant coffee
1 1/3 c. granulated sugar
1 2/3 c.
nonfat dry milk
1 tsp. cinnamon
Mix thoroughly and put into a blender a couple cups at a time and blend to a fine powder.
Add about 2 rounded teaspoons per cup of boiling water.
- December 8, 2008 at 4:53 pm #405604
Jaime this sounds wonderful. I’m thinking of making this for christmas. I know a couple of family members that would love this, including myself…
- December 9, 2008 at 11:11 pm #405839
One of my favorite international coffees…yum thanks Jaime!!
- December 10, 2008 at 9:48 am #405758
It’s one of my favorite too. I am working on trying to come up with a pumpkin spice one and thought that if you add a little pumpkin pie spice with this one it might work 🙂
- December 10, 2008 at 12:00 pm #405881
Pumpkin Pie Coffee Creamer Mix
4 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp ground cloves
1 tsp allspice
1 cup non-dairy creamer
Combine ingredients and store in an airtight container. Use 1-2 tsp per cup of coffee.
- December 11, 2008 at 9:38 am #405947
Ouu! Thank you for the Pumpkin Pie Coffee Creamer Mix! This is truely my favorite!!!
I usually spurge 1 a year for the $4.00 can kind…not anymore! Thanx!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.