- March 28, 2007 at 3:29 pm #239709BiggerPiggyBankParticipant
We are going to be looking at puchasing a home. First time house looking. Is
there a site some place that could give us a list of things we should be looking
at/for as we veiw houses?
I would like to compile a list before we start viewing.
any past experience
would be appreciated too.
- April 26, 2010 at 3:38 am #427978What’s the exact location or country would you like to buy a house? Would you like to have a house that’s near of far from the city?
- September 10, 2014 at 6:32 am #458452
Somehow, the real estate business demands thorough research and a deep understanding of the overall business process. With the right amount of time, money and investment, you can have great profits from the real estate business. I just found one blog post http://blog.pallspera.com/2011/07/invest-in-value/.
Very interesting and important points given.In my opinion knowing the local property values, location, understanding legal portion and research are also crucial steps for real estate investment.
- September 16, 2014 at 10:40 am #458591There are many challenges that come into play when you’re in the market to buy a home.
- November 4, 2015 at 1:26 pm #462419MamaNavyBratParticipant
Look at rentals in less affluent but nice areas. That’s how I negotiated a bond to deed for 24K in less than 5 years with $400 down and $400 a month. It’s smaller, but has an extra lot.
A lot of landlords just want out from under their rental houses as towns start increasing regulations on rentals that don’t apply to ownership. Think outside the traditional mortgage realtor mindset and you can save big.
- November 7, 2016 at 4:06 am #463314You have a point there MamaNavyBrat. It is could be a good deal!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.