- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated May 8, 2012 at 8:56 pm by .
- January 1, 2012 at 4:30 pm #301995
Butterscotch Pudding in a Jar
1-1/2 cups brown sugar
1/3 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
1 cup cornstarch
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla powder
Combine all ingredients and store in one cup containers with tight-fitting lids. Makes 3 cups mix, yielding 8 servings of prepared pudding per container.
Add the following directions to the jar:
Stir mix well. For two servings, combine 1/4 cup Butterscotch Pudding Mix, 2 tbs butter, and 1 cup milk in a small saucepan.
Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Boil gently, stirring constantly, for one minute. Pour into serving dishes and chill until thickened.
- February 13, 2012 at 9:54 pm #431415
This sounds so good, I know what Im trying tonight
- May 8, 2012 at 8:56 pm #431891
So…how did you like it?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.