- October 24, 2008 at 2:04 pm #265230
Butterscotch Brownie Mix
1/2 cup firmly packed flaked coconut
3/4 cup chopped pecans
2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
2 cups flour mixed with 1 1/2 Tbsp. baking powder and 1/4 tsp. salt
Layer ingredients in order given in a 1-quart wide-mouth canning jar.
Press each layer firmly in place before adding next ingredient.
Attach this to the Jar:
Makes 2 dozen brownies
1. Empty jar of brownie mix into large mixing bowl. Use your hands to
thoroughly blend mix.
Add: 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) softened butter or margarine
2 eggs, slightly beaten
2 tsp. vanilla (opt.)
3. Mix until completely blended.
Spread batter into a sprayed 9×13 metal pan.
5. Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes.
Cool 15 minutes in baking pan.
Cut brownies into 1 1/2 inch squares.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.