- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated December 13, 2008 at 11:12 am by .
- December 6, 2008 at 9:16 pm #267554
Is there a mistake in the recipe for the Butterfingers Pudding Mix? It says to add “cold mix” to the dry ingredients. Should that be cold milk instead? Has anyone made this mix? It sounds deliciously decadent!
I’m going to make several of the mug mixes for little gifts this year. Anybody have other comments on any of them I should know about?
- December 13, 2008 at 12:23 am #406163
:dash1::dash1:I’m bumping this hoping someone has the answer to my question, ’cause I really want to try this recipe in a ug as a gift.
- December 13, 2008 at 6:32 am #406195
My best guess would be that it should say “milk”.
- December 13, 2008 at 11:12 am #406096
Thanks! That was my guess, too, and I am going to try it that way. I’ll have to make a mug for me – I love Butterfingers if they’re really fresh!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.