Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #240106
      BiggerPiggyBank
      Participant

      I don’t know about the rest of the house but for the microwave, try this. Put a
      microwave safe bowl in there about half full of water. Cut a lemon in half and
      squeeze some of the juice into the water, then drop in the lemon.

      Microwave
      this for about 3-5 minutes or until it is boiling. Then, turn it off and leave
      the door closed for about 5 minutes. Then, open the door and clean the
      microwave by wiping down the sides and all.

      It should be very easy since the
      steam would have loosened everything. This should fix the microwave problem.
      As for the rest of the house, I would just open the windows when it is a little
      cooler in the day (maybe this evening) to let it air out.

      Good luck,
      Kelli

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.