- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 9, 2010 at 1:33 pm by .
- December 9, 2010 at 1:33 pm #289219
1 center-cut cod (about 3.5 oz)
1 egg white
1 tsp. milk
1 tsp. all-purpose flour
dry bread crumbs
pinch of salt
1 hamburger bun
1 slice American cheese
½ cup chopped lettuce
1 tbsps. Burger King Tartar Sauce
Olive oil spray
– Beat egg white and milk together until well blended.
– Combine flour and salt in another bowl. Mix well.
– Dip the fish into the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, and then bread crumbs.
Make sure they all coat the fish completely and evenly.
– Lightly spray a nonstick baking sheet with olive oil. Place the fish on the baking sheet.
– Bake in a preheated 450° oven for about 7 minutes (or until the breading is crisp). Flip the fish and bake for another 5 – 7 minutes.
– Meanwhile, toast the hamburger bun in a preheated skillet.
– Put the bun bottom on a plate.
Top with fish, cheese, lettuce and tartar sauce. Flip the bun top onto the sandwich.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.