Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #258638

      Not knowing your sons exact issues or where you live, my best advice is to find

      other parents with children with issues. Here in Wa there are groups for Autism/

      spectrum disorder, Add, Adhd, CP, and just about everything else. Maybe having

      friends just like him would help.


Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.