- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated August 14, 2009 at 8:56 pm by .
- August 14, 2009 at 8:56 pm #275170
Buffalo Chicken Bites – Weight Watchers Recipe
This recipe is adapted from the Weight Watchers “Make it in Minutes” book. It is quick & easy.
It’s also lowfat with a serving (1/4 lb of chicken) at 5 points
• 1 lb (or less) or skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut into 1-in chunks
• 1/4 cup “Louisiana style” hot sauce. I use something interesting like peach hot sauce, but you can alternately use standard Buffalo sauce like Mike’s Red Hot.
• 2-3 tbsp butter
• 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Saute chicken in 1 tsp of the butter until browned.
In a small saucepan, combine the rest of the butter, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Over medium heat, bring to a boil and then cook for 1 minute.
Pour sauce mixture into the chicken pan and cook for another minute.
Serve with lowfat blue cheese dressing (like Marie’s), celery, carrots, tomatoes, etc.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.