Budget101

Board Rules & Regs Tech Support Budget101

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      faxonfive

I had problems last night logging on, so I just went on to bed. Then today when I couldnt get on I knew something was seriously wrong. i was at a loss because i have become so addicted to this site.

then i finally got on this afternoon for a little bit and then again tonight. i didnt realise how much i love this site!!

liss you have done such a great job here and i am so sorry that you have been working so hard to keep this going – please dont neglect yourself. you need to get your rest too!! i have really come to know you as my friend!!

please let me know if there is ever anything i can do to help – i am willing to help 🙂

you have accomplished alot and you should be proud of all you do!!! :045:

God Bless !!

Lynn

Liss

@faxonfive 88196 wrote:

I had problems last night logging on, so I just went on to bed. Then today when I couldnt get on I KNEW something was seriously wrong. I was at a loss because I have become so addicted to this site.

The traffic has been really intense the last couple weeks, right around halloween is always the busiest time for the site, but I’ve never had such issues with it hanging or crashing like that. When it went down I called the company because I couldn’t get into Anything at all, not even ssh. They said, “sorry, your issue, not ours”. Dat gum it, I kept plugging at it and plugging at it. LOL, everything I’ve learned about computers- building them, setting them up, websites, coding, html, css, ssi, you name it, I’ve learned through trial and error. But I wasn’t prepared for all of the server issues, I was heart-broken. :089:

Liss you have done such a great job here and I am so sorry that you have been working so hard to keep this going – please dont neglect yourself. You need to get your rest too!!

Thank you darlin’, It’s bright and early this morning, but I am so excited, the site seems to be running fine *knock on wood*. I even managed to get some freebies posted last night before I crashed for the night.

Dh is working downstate on a project and I haven’t seen him for a couple days, so it’s easier to stay up for long periods of time, can’t sleep without him around anyway. Felt great to get a few hours last night, I feel so much better. Although I did get up at 2:30 to see if the site was still running. LOL :040:

I have really come to know you as my friend!! Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do to help – I am willing to help 🙂 You have accomplished alot and you should be proud of all you do!!!

Thank you so much. I really appreciate all of the support I’ve received from you and all my friends on here. I have sticky notes all over the wall by my computer of things I want to add, new features, recipes, etc lol. I am so glad everything is back and running, I really missed you guys.

Hugs,
      liss

faxonfive

I am amazed at how you find the time to do this, it has got to be an enormous job!!

I am right there with you to about not being able to sleep without the hubby there. I cant either. even after being together 22 years, lol.

I hope you know that if you need any help, I will be willing to help.

Again thanks so much for all your hard work – and dont forget to get some rest too!!

god bless!!!

lynn

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Tech Support Budget101