Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals B101 Challenges Budget101 Thank You Gift Program

This topic contains 13 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by MarryChris January 31, 2013 at 5:54 am.

• Author

Liss
    Keymaster

two cents For those of you that missed it on the Homepage- We’ve created a Member Appreciation Program to thank our members.

Full Details of How it works here: Member Appreciation Program

note Please take Note: In order to be eligible to receive a gift, you MUST have the address field in your profile filled out PRIOR to the drawing. If your registered username is drawn and your address is NOT already filled out, we will assume that you did not wish to participate and a new name will be drawn in it’s place.

You can edit your info here: https://www.budget101.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

**Privacy Statement**
    We do not sell, giveaway or transfer ANY member information for any reason. Addresses are used solely for shipping purposes and the field is only available to the Site Admin.

BellyJean
    Participant

Thank you Liss I love this idea!

Thank you Liss.. What a GREAT idea..

thank you!
    :23_30_109[1]:

what a neat idea! Thanks so much!

two centstwo cents” alt=”two cents” />” alt=”Thank You” /> You’re so awesome!

Such a wonderful idea.Thank you

i really love the gift idea, and i really love this web site. i just wish i had more time to spend on the forums. your recipes ROCK! i use them often.

i am trying to add my address and i keep getting You did not enter the correct format for the Anti-Robot Field field. Please read the field description for the expected format. i cant figure out what i am doing wrong?

does anyone have any ideas?

FreebieQueen

@bethaliz6894 244517 wrote:

i am trying to add my address and i keep getting You did not enter the correct format for the Anti-Robot Field field. Please read the field description for the expected format. i cant figure out what i am doing wrong? does anyone have any ideas?

Yes, you need to scroll up on the profile page and also fill in the anti-robot field- which is new since the last time you updated your profile.

You’ll need to enter THREE 4-letter words, such as cant spam here or love save cash or real cool site

then hit “Save” and you’ll be all set.

Thank you, this worked so much better. 🙂

What a unique feature for a site like this. We appreciate it.

:party1: What an awesome idea! I’m so glad I joined!

:23_30_109[1]:

two centstwo cents” alt=”two cents” />” alt=”Thank You” />

This site is great. Would be awesome to win.

The idea is perfect I really love you and this website too. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals B101 Challenges Budget101 Thank You Gift Program