- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated June 21, 2003 at 2:43 pm by .
- June 21, 2003 at 2:43 pm #249685
hummm, coupon trading. lol that is a whole ball o’ wax! there are several
ways to do it.
i do many of them myself. here are some ideas.
– join a coupon train. i am on one and it is great, each week i mail out an
envelope full of the coupons i don’t use to someone and then from someone else
on the same train i receive an envelope of coupons they can’t use. i take what
i want out of it, then can forward the coupons on the next week with the ones
from the paper i don’t use.
just remember to not include the expired coupons in
– i ship the expired coupons to a friend of mine in the army in germany. in the
foreign commisaries / px’s they let them use the coupons up to 6 months after
the expiration date. coupons being tossed in the trash around here is a huge
i know there is a website somewhere that you can go to for someone to
send your expired coupons to, but i don’t have the url. anyone?
– i get the sunday newspaper. around here there are tons of coupons flyers in
it and i clip every coupon from it. i forward on the ones i don’t use, the
others go in my binder.
– i purchase woman’s day and family circle. not only do i get great tips and
ideas as well as articles and such, but they usually have a handful of coupons
– let all family and friends know you are collecting coupons. they will save
them for you. it’s great.
– i have purchased time from ebay. i say time because it is illegal to sell
coupons. what happens is this, people will clip the coupons and put them in an
envelope and then offer the coupons up on ebay for the price of the time it took
them to clip them.
i biggest coup was 1800 + coupons for 7.00. That bundle
saved me 57.20 at the grocery store on a 98.99 bill.
Just a few of the ideas you can use….
Hugs and happy hunting…
Can someone tell me how to get started in coupon trading? Is this something
that you do just amongst friends or are there sites for this? Any
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.