Budget101.com divorce advice?

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Budget101.com divorce advice?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #255540

      First things first-she needs to seek out a good attorney that can get dirty if he needs to.She needs a restraining order if she feels threatened.She does need to let the school know of certain people that can pick up the child and the certain people that can not be allowed to leave the school without that child.IF they are divorced and the ex has visitation rights,she can request that the visits are monitored by a third individual that she feels comfy in knowing will not allow him to say anything wrong to the child or leave with the child.She needs to make sure to watch the child for any signs that he is having a hard time with everything that is going on and if he does then she needs to make sure he sees a health counselor so that he can get his feelings out about everything.IF they are not divorced she needs to get something going on that as soon as possible before he does and make sure she is told when he is to be served so that she has that child in her possession at
      the time because most times whomever has the child at the time is the one to keep the child until the court grants judgement.She MUST keep a journal and any copies of letters,etc. that the hubby sends her so that when she goews to court she can have the judge read everything.It will help her case out if she were to do this.If the hubby has visits she must make sure to check the child over when he returns and if there are any marks showing that were not there before he left,she must take pics so these can be enterred as evidence of her fears.

      mem68 wrote: Are they divorced?What state did they get divorced in?Did he get visitation rights w the son?She should mk sure at the school that no one can pick him up except her or someone she has appointed. Is he paying her child support? I think you can put a restraining order against anyone who you fear but please ck w/ someone in that state. It does not cost to get a consultation from a lawyer. Is she living w/ another male? Does she have a will -saying who is to get son if something happpens to her etc. Good luck.

      Original Message

      From: Elizabeth Farnsworth

      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com

      Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 9:56 AM

      Subject: Budget101.com : Budget101.com divorce advice?
      My aquired daughter left her husband, they have a 5 yr old son. He was ameniable and agreeable about doing things yesterday but flipped back last night after speaking to his mother. He is threatening criminal abandonment charges,

      Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Budget101.com divorce advice?