Budget Wedding HELP!!!! please

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Budget Wedding HELP!!!! please

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Third wedding? or third post?

My second wedding (first wedding was an expensive disaster) cost <$100. Dress = $50 at Salvation Army and far more beautiful than the $400 one I had at my first wedding. It was a 50% off day, so $25. My friend washed it in the washing machine (gasp), pressed it and it is GORGEOUS… Church = Free (I think the pastor got a $20 honorarium but he gave that back to us in wedding present). Music = We got CDs from the library and put together our own set…. Flowers = skipped them Cake = didn’t have one Reception = the in-laws and wedding party (10 total) went to a Mexican restaurant. In-laws paid. Honeymoon – one night kid-free Video taping / pictures done by BIL – free On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 10:13 AM, Joi <joi_sinclair@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> — In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com

> >

> > I have been a member it seems forever and only posted a few times but

> > now I need help this is our third time each and want a nice wedding

> but

> > cant afford much so any ideas that you come up with for a fall/winter

> > wedding before he goes back to Irqa would be more than appericated.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

MOD NOTE: Signature Removed- Does NOT Meet List Guidelines:

https://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Budget101_/files/Admin/

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Budget Wedding HELP!!!! please