Budget Wedding HELP!!!! please

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Budget Wedding HELP!!!! please

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I planned a wedding on a budget and spent less than $1000.00 What you can do is

go to your craft stores and search for the flowers that you want. or If the

craft stores has a website get on it and search for discounts. I was able to

find clear vases for 25 cents at WalMart and found 12 bunches of flowers for

$1.79 a bunch. and clear pebbles for $2.50 per bag I put the flowers in the vase

and the pebbles. I added color to the vase by adding a napkin which were colors

of the flowers. I borrowed a trellis from my mothers garden and decorated with

tooling which was aboout $5. All of our clothes were bought on sale and I

bought all of my attendants and shirts for the men. They were caught on sale

cheap. We were married at a friends house that was on the lake. Paid the JP. The

most expensive thing that I paid for was the food. Each attendant received a

gift which was a jewelry box which were about $5 each. Figure out what colors

you want and what you

want and must haves. Any questions please feel free to ask.

— On Mon, 8/4/08, me ow <whoopzdaisy@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Budget101.com : Re: Budget Wedding HELP!!!! please

Also think about having your wedding and reception at someone’s home or a nice

restuarant as opposed to church wedding with all the bells and whistles.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Budget Wedding HELP!!!! please