Budget Wedding HELP!!!! please

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Budget Wedding HELP!!!! please

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

when I got married we had a wedding at a church and did our own flowers(fake). I had the reception at a small well decorated( for Christmas) family owned restaurant that didn’t cost more then $10 a person. We had a home made cake with a keepsake topper(cherished teddies). For gifts we gave glass ordainments that my sister added our named and the wedding dates to in gold lettering(.20 each). We had the guest pay for alcohol since it was a lunch( cheaper for wedding budgets to do a lunch since a night one would have to include a night tine snack). I bought my dress for a consignment store and it wasn’t white. I look like a giant marshmallow in white! I chose a nice Burgundy(Christmas color) dress with long gloves and a cape really pretty. We had a relative who was good at picture taking to take our pictures( what a nice gift!)Choose a cheap theme and allow every thing to fall into place.

Tina

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Budget Wedding HELP!!!! please