Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Budget Christmas Gift Ideas- Hope these help someone!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Another great source for inexpensive (free) items is the Freebie sight on

Budget101.com. I have received free shampoo, make up samples, body wash,

deorderant, razors etc. I purchased a toiletry bag (Dollar Tree) for a man and

filled it with all the samples of after shave lotion, deoderant, razor etc. and

gave it to my 14 yo grandson for Christmas. Even though he is not shaving yet,

he will be very soon. I also order all free samples for teachers and donate to

our local schools and donate all free baby items, ie, diaper bag, formula

samples, baby bottles, diaper samples etc. to a local church that distributes

food to low income families. The items I donate are given to the recipents free

of charge. I appreciate all the wonderful advice, tips and recipes I have

received from all of you.

— On Tue, 7/29/08, Dawn Rhodes <justascrapin@hotmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Budget101.com : Budget Christmas Gift Ideas- Hope these help someone!

To: “budget101_@yahoogroups.com” <budget101_@yahoogroups.com>

Cc: “justascrapin@hotmail.com” <justascrapin@hotmail.com>

Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 9:12 AM

A few weeks ago, we were discussing Christmas Gifts without money or on a small

budget. I offered to compile a list of ideas, but I didn’t have anyone email me

after that. However, I have been working on ideas on my own. I thought I would

share my ideas with the group.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Budget Christmas Gift Ideas- Hope these help someone!