- October 3, 2010 at 2:56 am #287016
has anyone created a bucket list of thing today in their lifetime??
and if so……what are some of the things you either have an idea to do or have done???
i do look forward to this….i do have a bucket list of my own : )
- October 3, 2010 at 1:11 pm #428979FreebieQueenModerator
I definitely have a bucket list . . . here are just a few things
1. Snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef
2. Hang Gliding in Nappa Valley
3. Climb a Volcano in Hawaii
4. Polar Bear Watch in Alaska
5. Retire and RV around the Country
6. Dig for Diamonds in Crater of Diamonds State Park, Arizona :arizona:
7. Learn spanish- fluently
8. Go Sailfish Fishing
9. Visit Stonehenge
Those are just a few of the biggies . . .
Here are a few I’ve already crossed off . . .
1. Deep Sea fishing
2. Go to Disneyworld
3. Watch Killer Whales in Vancouver Bay
4. visit the Bronx Zoo
- November 19, 2011 at 8:17 am #430480
Haven’t done one yet, but loved the movie!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.