- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated September 10, 2009 at 9:57 pm by .
- September 10, 2009 at 9:57 pm #276242
Prep Time: 30 min
Total Time: 3 hours 0 min
Makes: 24 brownie pops
1 box (1 lb 6.5 oz) Betty Crocker® Original Supreme brownie mix (with chocolate syrup pouch)
Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
24 craft sticks (flat wooden sticks with rounded ends)
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
2 teaspoons shortening
Assorted Betty Crocker® Decorating Decors candy sprinkles
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13×9-inch pan with foil so foil extends about 2 inches over sides of pan. Spray foil with cooking spray. Make and bake brownie mix as directed on box for 13×9-inch pan, using water, oil and eggs. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
2. Place brownies in freezer for 30 minutes. Remove brownies from pan by lifting foil; peel foil from sides of brownies. Cut brownies into 24 rectangular bars, 6 rows lengthwise and 4 rows across, each about 1 1/2 by 3 1/4 inches. Gently insert craft stick into end of each bar, peeling foil from bars. Place on cookie sheet; freeze 30 minutes.
3. In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and shortening uncovered on High about 1 minute; stir until smooth. If necessary, microwave additional 5 seconds at a time. Dip top 1/3 to 1/2 of each brownie into chocolate; sprinkle with candy sprinkles. Lay flat on waxed paper or foil to dry.
Variation: Use white baking chips for the chocolate chips.
Purchasing: Visit a cake-decorating supply store or catalog to find an array of candy sprinkles.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.