brown bag vs. school lunches

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List brown bag vs. school lunches

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      My reasoning is, he can make his lunch (everything is there for him to do it – he just has to want to do it) and save his lunch money or he can buy his lunch and not save it. It is his choice. He is 12 and in intermediate (or middle or Jr High) school.

If he does make it, he will have $15 a week he can spend on what he wants. If not, oh well. It was the choice he made. It is all about choices and growing up. Plus it is the way my parents did it (prob the major reason) and I thought it would be a good way to get him to save, if he wants to.

From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Herlean
      Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 10:09 PM
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: Budget101.com : Re: Allowances for kids & lunch money

Can someone please explain to me how and/or why you include your kid’s lunch money in their allowance? Why tie their allowance to a basic necessity like eating lunch?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List brown bag vs. school lunches