- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated November 5, 2014 at 2:04 pm by .
- November 5, 2014 at 2:04 pm #348393
BROCCOLI AND RICE CASSEROLE
What You’ll Need
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
1/3 cup milk
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
1 jar (8 ounces) pasteurized process cheese sauce
1 1/2 cups cooked long grain white rice
How to Make It
- 1 Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- 2 Stir the broccoli in the skillet and cook until it’s tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. Stir in the milk, soup, cheese sauce and rice. Cook and stir until the cheese is melted. Pour the broccoli mixture into a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- 3 Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Alexander City, AL
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.