- This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated March 23, 2015 at 10:10 pm by .
- March 23, 2015 at 2:20 pm #354627
Here’s a simple diy breakfast muffin to feed a crowd with minimal effort.
• a dozen English muffins
• a muffin tin
• a dozen eggs
• spinach leaves
• 1 1/2 cups fake bisquick
• half a cup of milk
• 3 tablespoons of veggie oil
• 1/2 cup diced ham
•1/2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
preheat oven 400F
Put 1 egg (out of shell, fool) into each muffin cup that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
Add a leaf or two if spinach.
In a bowl mix milk, Bisquick, cheese & ham& spoon on top of eggs in muffin cups equally.
Bake 18 – 22 minutes. Serve between toasted English muffin halves.
- March 23, 2015 at 10:10 pm #461002
Sounds like a great recipe, but if topping with a biscuit-like dough with ham and cheese, why serve it between English muffins? It sounds like an ‘upside-down’ biscuit/muffin to me (reminds me of an upside-down cake using pineapple that my mother used to make). I’d be happy without the English muffins.
Your pictures look great, but I still don’t see the need for the extra bread.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.