- December 8, 2012 at 3:13 am #312722
2 cups Bisquick or MYO baking mix
1/4 cup sugar
1/8-1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
pinch ground cinnamon
pinch ground ginger
2 Tbsp butter-softened
1/2 cup milk
2/3 cup sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup butter-melted
1. Heat oven to 400°.
2. Grease a 24 ct mini muffin pan.
3. Mix baking mix, sugar, nutmeg, butter, milk, and egg. With an
electric beater, beat for 30 seconds.
4. Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full. Bake 10 minutes.
5. Mix sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Quickly roll the hot minis in
the melted butter, then in the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
Makes 24 breakfast minis.
- December 8, 2012 at 4:36 am #435424
This looks so good. Another recipe just got added to my “I’ve got to try this” list
- December 9, 2012 at 2:01 am #435431
Very cool idea! I may have to add this to my list of recipes using my myo baking mix
- January 19, 2013 at 12:07 am #436515
This would make a wonderful treat for my boys and me. Thank you!
- January 20, 2013 at 2:22 am #436553
can’t wait to try this seems so easy and very quick. Thanks!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.