- August 23, 2009 at 8:38 pm #275506
makes a bunch, so make ’em, freeze ’em, nuke ’em when ready;-)
24 Eggs, beaten
1 1/2 cups water
2 tsp thyme
2 tsp onion powder
1 tsp cracked pepper
12 slices, Canadian bacon
12 slices turkey deli meat
12 slices cooked bacon, halved
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Blend eggs, water and spices. For each sandwich, pour ⅔ cup egg mixture into a spray-coated non-stick 8-inch pan. Cook, omelet-style, until eggs are firm throughout with no visible liquid egg remaining.
Position flatbread horizontally. Add omelet. Onto left side of the omelet, layer Canadian bacon, turkey, 2 bacon halves and a big pinch of cheese.Fold flatbread in half.
Grill or fry flatbread over medium heat just until cheese melts and heated throughout. Serves 12.
- August 23, 2009 at 9:22 pm #424471
Would be very handy to have ready made & in the freezer. Thanks.
- August 24, 2009 at 8:38 pm #424488
this makes a great weekend breakfast. then after everyone has eaten, finish making up the rest and wrap individually (when cooled) and stick in the freezer. it takes a bit of time because of making the eggs individually for each sandwich. but these are so good!
- August 31, 2009 at 6:05 pm #424681Thank You Mos! You’ve done it again. Another winner!!
After the delicious Al Fredo sauce, I just know this will be a winner. We love all the ingredients, so made it’s just what the cook ordered. LOL
- September 2, 2009 at 5:29 pm #424709
Thanks! These are a great back to school “quick breakfast” for my sleepy high school son.
- October 10, 2009 at 1:18 pm #425545This is a great way to start the early Day After Thanksgiving Shopping morning.
- October 10, 2009 at 3:16 pm #425547
hun-ney…I’m not even ready to think about Halloween! LOL!
- October 11, 2009 at 12:16 am #425551
Great “quick breakfast” idea! Thanks! 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.