Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Breakfast Ideas Bread pudding in a mug

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Sally Gordin

This is for 1 serving.
      2 slices cinnabon bread or raisin bread cubed
      1 egg
      1/2 cup milk

Put the cubed bread in a mug, beat eggs with milk and pour over cubes. Gently stir coating all bread. Cook 2 mins.

in the microwave. It’s a great comfort food and very filling.

Liss

@Sally Gordin 279596 wrote:

This is for 1 serving.
      2 slices cinnabon bread or raisin bread cubed
      1 egg
      1/2 cup milk

Put the cubed bread in a mug, beat eggs with milk and pour over cubes. Gently stir coating all bread. Cook 2 mins. in the microwave. It’s a great comfort food and very filling.

Sally, that sounds like a fabulous breakfast idea for a busy morning! Thanks for sharing it, I’ll definitely need to give that one a try.

evelyn1946

Thank You, will try this, hubby loves bb pudding

amigofrog

I am wondering why your directions say eggs but you have only one egg posted

MrsPaws

@amigofrog 280939 wrote:

I am wondering why your directions say eggs but you have only one egg posted

Probably just a typo. Happens all the time to me…:101:

Liss
      Mrsbear

This belongs in the ” most dangerous” category for me. Two minutes to bread pudding??! I can see myself lacing it with raisins, cinnamon, jam and nuts before microwaving.

MabelMartha

I love bread pudding, my husband, not so much. I can make him s traditional American breakfast and I can have THIS! And additions Luke peaches or blueberries will just add to the experience.

Different breads will also change the end product. I’ll try wheat, rye, challah, and English muffins.

Vampixen

:hand-icon:I’m Gonna have to give this a try…My kids will love it..Thanks for the recipe

MaraJadeC

I would eat this as a snack any time of the day! 😀

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Breakfast Ideas Bread pudding in a mug