Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Most of the regular recipes are designed for a couple of larger loaves. So I could cut the ingredients down and I’d still end up with too much. I am looking for recipes designed for 1.5 pounds because now that I have a machine that actually will do a nice job of baking it, that’s what I want to use. I did one today and judged wrong. It turned out really nice. But I had to remove it and cook it in my nuwave oven. I don’t use my regular oven because I don’t want to heat up the kitchen. My nuwave did a nice job. But it is a wasted step to move it.

Suzi

Quote:
      Original Message
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 5:20 PM
      Subject: Re: Budget101.com : Bread machine recipes??

Why limit yourself? Use regular bread recipes, throw the ingredients in the ABM, set it to the dough setting, and cook it in the oven for the time/temp in the cookbook. Just search for bread recipes, period. YYou can search for specific recipes, like chibatta or rustic french bread, even.

Original Message

To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 8:23 PM
      Subject: Budget101.com : Bread machine recipes??

I just bought a bread machine at the thriftstore today. I’ve been looking for bread recipes online and it’s hard to find a website that has them catagorized well. I’m looking for 1.5 pound loaf recipes. Does anyone know a great site for it?

Thanks
      Suzi

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.