Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Brands of Bread Machines?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I bought my bread machine at a yard sale for $5, truly like new. The box, book, and machine where all there, in excellent condition. I liked it so much, I bought3 more that same summer, all for $5 for my daughter-in-law, my sister-in-law, and my niece.

Not all were the same brand, but all were like new with all the items–box, book, and machine. I doubt there is a Saturday that goes by when I’m atyard sales that I don’t see at least one. Plus, you can request on Freecycle, or check Goodwill.

Mine, though I don’t use it as often as I should, is a Westbend. And, I only make one type of bread–plain white, but that’s because I’m lazy, and the family is quite content with just that. However, when I’m feeling even lazier, I will buy a mix and sometimes do the Sweet Hawaiian.
      Gloria

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Brands of Bread Machines?