- November 25, 2008 at 11:59 am #267069mosParticipant
Bombay Pineapple Smoothie
16-oz container regular or low-fat plain yogurt
2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
1 ripe medium banana
6 tbs honey 2 tbs lime juice
2 1/2-inch pieces fresh ginger, quartered
1/4 tsp cardamom, if desired
Spoon yogurt into beaker of hand blender. Add and submerge pineapple. Add all remaining ingredients.
Pulse until well-blended and slightly frothy. Serve immediately. 2 servings = about 485 calories.
- November 27, 2008 at 4:53 pm #404760KawaiiGiggleParticipant
instead of fresh ginger, i used dried ginger. it was yummy. plus, i added lemon juice to it with the lime juice.
i love lemon and lime together… it was super yummy.
- November 28, 2008 at 6:23 pm #404809mosParticipant
that sounds great! I’m so glad you liked it and worked with what you had on hand;-)
- November 28, 2008 at 7:44 pm #404815KawaiiGiggleParticipant
yeah. i stock up on canned fruit for the winter. tee hee
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.