- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated March 1, 2020 at 7:46 pm by .
- March 1, 2020 at 7:46 pm #583182
Blueberry-Sour Cream Pie
1 cup sour cream
2 tbs all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
1 egg, beaten
2 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
1 unbaked 9-inch pie pastry shell
For the Pecan Topping:
4 tbs all-purpose flour
3 tbs packed brown sugar
3 tbs butter, softened
3 tbs pecans, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the sour cream, flour, granulated sugar, vanilla, salt, and egg until smooth, about 3 to 5 min.
- Gently fold in the fresh or frozen blueberries to the custard mixture. Take care not to smash the berries.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust and bake at 400° for 25 min.
- While the pie is baking, combine the 4 tbs of flour, brown sugar, butter, and pecans, mixing with fingers until it’s a crumbly mixture.
- Once the initial baking time has passed, remove the pie from the oven. Sprinkle the pecan mixture over the top of the pie.
- Return to oven and bake for 10 min longer. Let the pie cool on a wire rack in the pie pan. Chill thoroughly before serving. Serves 8-10
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.