- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated March 25, 2009 at 2:42 am by .
- January 24, 2009 at 2:54 pm #269882
Blueberry-Lemon Coffee Cake
2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
1/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup milk
1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed) blueberries, rinsed and well drained
1/4 cup Original Bisquick® mix
2/3 cup powdered sugar
3 to 4 teaspoons lemon juice
1. Heat oven to 400ºF. Grease round pan, 9×1 1/2 inches.
Beat egg slightly; stir in 2 cups Bisquick mix, the sugar, milk and lemon peel.
2. Stir blueberries and 1/4 cup Bisquick mix; gently stir into batter. Spread in pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes; drizzle with Lemon Icing. Serve warm.
In small bowl, mix powdered sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Drizzle over coffee cake. Serve warm.
- January 28, 2009 at 2:48 am #412761
thanks for this! it sounds so good!!
- January 28, 2009 at 8:58 am #412742
Great recipe JoAnn. This is a favorite that I like to make when the fresh blueberries are ready. Never tried it with bisquick mix, but I will now.
- January 28, 2009 at 11:28 pm #412930
Thanks, Tonia I’m a big fan of blueberries.. This is one of those quickie recipes too.
- March 25, 2009 at 2:42 am #418301
YUMMY!! Another great recipe I must test!! Thanks for such an easy (and looks to be mouth-wateringly good) coffee cake recipe!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.