- February 15, 2009 at 2:09 pm #270593
black walnut fudge:032:
1- 12 oz pkg semisweet chocolate chips
1- 6 oz pkg butterscotch chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 t vanilla
1 cup black walnuts
Line an 8X8 or 9X9 pan with wax paper and butter lightly.
Melt chips with milk over low heat.
Stir in vanilla and walnuts.
Chill. This will get very firm.
If it’s too hard, let it sit at room temp for a few minutes and then
cut into little squares.
- February 15, 2009 at 4:44 pm #414926
Chocolate! Oh, boy…I am going to have to try this one…thanks 🙂
- February 16, 2009 at 5:55 am #414999
Anything chocolate always gets my attention. Sounds so good and so easy. Thanks.
- February 16, 2009 at 10:37 am #415018
I’m laughing because you all are excited over the chocolate and I zero in on the “black walnuts” Aren’t we a diverse and interesting group? Love this place!
- February 17, 2009 at 7:35 pm #415206
I’m with you crankymae! lol! i love chocolate as much as the next person, but when nuts (or peanut butter) is added to the mix, well, it’s just the best!
- February 17, 2009 at 10:28 pm #415226
I love Black Walnut anything. it is my favorite flavor of ice cream. problem is…
where do you find them??? they do not sell them here in nm. i know they are grown in arkansas among other places.
does anyone know how i might get my hands on some?
- February 18, 2009 at 7:47 pm #415341
I find them at my grocery store. have you tried googling? a distributor should pop up.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.