Budget101 Discussion List Archives Health & Home Remedies Bizarre Home Remedies that Work

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

When I was a kid and something ailed me (or my siblings) I think we got better faster because we were afraid of whatever cure my grandma was gonna pull out of her purse.

Here are a few that I remember, the thing is, they all worked.

Athletes Foot Remedy

Use Garlic & Olive oil for Athletes foot, just mince a few fresh garlic cloves mix them with 1/4-1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil and then apply liberally to the affected area.

For Migraine Relief

Wash a potato then slice it thinly. Apply the slices over the eyes, forehead and temples. Let them set for 15 minutes. This alleviates headaches rapidly.

Swimmers Ear

Cure swimmers ear by slightly diluting white vinegar with distilled water and applying 5-10 drops into each ear, 3x’s a day until the affliction is gone. The acidic properties of the vinegar kill the bacteria.

Relief from Bugbites

Apply plain peppermint based toothpaste to bugbites to instantly relieve the itch and burning.

Poison Ivy Relief

Use the inside part of a banana peel for instant relief, just rub the inside area of the peel on the affected area to relieve itchiness.

Summer Fever

Crush some fresh ginger and fresh basil leaves together into a paste, add a touch of honey and drink the concoction every 2 hours to relieve a fever

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Health & Home Remedies Bizarre Home Remedies that Work