Budget101 Discussion List Archives Laundry~Detergents~More Biz instead of Borax in Laundry Sauce?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ron Mon March 29, 2019 at 3:36 am.

• Author

Hello,
    I’ve made your laundry sauce a number of times and tho I really like it, the stains never come out. I’ve got to using the sauce with additional Biz, and that works. So…

I’ wondering, can I substitute out the Borax or Washing Soda for Biz? Your instructions state that Oxyclean will make the jars explode. What about the Biz?
    Thank you in advance!!
    e-

Ron Mon
    Participant

@analogmom 454405 wrote:

Hello,
    I’ve made your laundry sauce a number of times and tho I really like it, the stains never come out. I’ve got to using the sauce with additional Biz, and that works. So…

I’ wondering, can I substitute out the Borax or Washing Soda for Biz? Your instructions state that Oxyclean will make the jars explode. What about the Biz?
    Thank you in advance!!
    e-

I’m wondering this myself and I’m wanting to do it. Have you or anyone tried it yet with success and without it exploding? Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Laundry~Detergents~More Biz instead of Borax in Laundry Sauce?