Budget101 Discussion List Archives Laundry~Detergents~More Biz instead of Borax in Laundry Sauce?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello,
      I’ve made your laundry sauce a number of times and tho I really like it, the stains never come out. I’ve got to using the sauce with additional Biz, and that works. So…

I’ wondering, can I substitute out the Borax or Washing Soda for Biz? Your instructions state that Oxyclean will make the jars explode. What about the Biz?
      Thank you in advance!!
      e-

Ron Mon
      Participant

@AnalogMom 454405 wrote:

Hello,
      I’ve made your laundry sauce a number of times and tho I really like it, the stains never come out. I’ve got to using the sauce with additional Biz, and that works. So…

I’ wondering, can I substitute out the Borax or Washing Soda for Biz? Your instructions state that Oxyclean will make the jars explode. What about the Biz?
      Thank you in advance!!
      e-

I’m wondering this myself and I’m wanting to do it. Have you or anyone tried it yet with success and without it exploding? Thanks!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Laundry~Detergents~More Biz instead of Borax in Laundry Sauce?