- March 24, 2008 at 12:40 pm #256899
I had receive a podcast for Christmas 2006. If you don’t have a podcast, I never realized how many different radio programs on can listen to learn and grow in whatever area you would like. I for example learned so muchon budgeting and fitness from listening to podcasts.
Here’s some of my favorites. I walk to work (20 minute walk) and listen to podcasts as well as listen at work at times.
I don’t listen to all of them continually, but I have listened to these in the past
1) Money Matters from Crown Financial Ministries – My favorite podcast
2) The Dave Ramsey Show – Pretty clear plans for getting out of debt
3) Vanguard – Plan Talk on Investing
What have you found as the most helpful podcasts for saving money, budgeting as well frugal living? I would like to find a good podcast on more frugal living or living on less.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.