Beer Biscuits

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

You make these at home, bag ’em, and then heat them up in foil to eat with your campfire dinner! They’ll be a big hit with the guys in your family and they won’t know that they are ‘roughin’ itgiggle smiley
      Beer Biscuits
      4 1/2 cups baking mix (such as Bisquick or your own [recipes are here on site])
      1 1/3 cups beer
      1 1/2 tbs seasoning salt
      1 tbs sugar
      Preheat oven to 450ºF.
      Mix all ingredients just until blended. The seasoning doesn’t have to be mixed in thoroughly. Don’t over mix or the biscuits may be heavy. With hands, gently form into 24 balls, and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
      Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Makes 24 biscuits.
      groceries smilie

Would this also work just in a bread pan, I have heard of Beer Bread or is this something differant?

Not sure, but Mos has another recipe for 2-Ingredient No-Knead Bread that uses beer. As soon as I get a beer or two, I’m going to try that one-for sure! 😉

https://www.budget101.com/breakfast-ideas/9991-2-ingredient-no-knead-bread.html

These are completely different from my beer bread. A bit more work and more ingredients involved. They are fabulous, so just follow the recipe;-D

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.